- Miami Spice is back! Take advantage of HOT DEALS at some of South Florida's COOLEST RESTAURANTS.
Days / Times Offered: Dinner on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from August to September
- Roasted Beet Salad, a refreshing salad with apricots, cucumber, citrus labneh, basil salsa verde, baby spinach and olive oil.
- Mediterranean Crispy Shrimp, served with a meyer lemon aioli, pickled red onions, haricot vert and herb de provence.
- Seared Salmon, with red quinoa tabbouleh, smoked chickpea puree and lemon yuzu vinaigrette.
- Ricotta Ravioli, served in a butternut squash puree, with sage, toasted hazelnuts and a red wine reduction.
Days / Times Offered: Brunch — Friday through Sunday; Lunch — Sunday through Saturday; Dinner — Sunday through Thursday
Brunch Menu Highlights:
- Seasonal Fruit Platter, chef’s selection of the seasons freshest fruit, honey, blueberry yogurt; for an appetizer
- Southwestern Avocado Toast, with avocado slices, roasted corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, cotija cheese
- Carrot Cake French Toast, that features three slices of thick cut brioche, griddled in spiced batter with carrot, raisin and pecan cream cheese filling and candied carrots
- Steel Cut Oatmeal, blueberry compote and brown sugar
Lunch Menu Highlights:
- Caesar Salad, made with chopped romaine hearts, classic caesar dressing, house croutons, parmesan crisp.
- Spiced Brined Chicken Wings, served with classic buffalo sauce, smoked blue cheese dressing, carrot and celery sticks.
- Poke Bowl, with your choice of salmon or tuna.
- Penne Sorrentina, imported penne, marinara sauce, cherry tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella.
Dinner Menu Highlights:
- Smoked St. Louis Ribs, slow smoked St. Louis ribs, served with house BBQ sauce, french fries and corn on the cob.
- Fried Chicken, buttermilk brined breast and boneless thigh, cheesy steak fries, pickled green beans.
- Americano Chopped Salad, chopped romaine hearts, classic caesar dressing, house croutons and parmesan crisp.
- Nola BBQ Shrimp, with guava, black pepper, charred lemon and butter toasted french bread.
Spice Menu: HERE
Days / Times Offered: Lunch Sunday through Saturday
- Corvina Ceviche, made with fresh lime juice, cilantro, red onion, limo peppers and peruvian crispy corn.
- Chicharron, crispy calamari and shrimp in a sweet and spicy panca sauce topped with micro cilantro
- Skirt Steak, served with grilled asparagus and chimichurri
- Pork Sliders, slow roasted pork, crispy bacon, yellow tomato and pan asian slaw
Spice Menu: Here
Days/Times Offered: Thursday – Sunday; Dinner 6pm-10pm
- Trio of Michael’s Classic French Fries
- Spicy Beef Lettuce Cups with Thai chili and basil, sweet chili sauce and crunchy rice
- 6 oz. Filet Mignon with carrot jus and sauce bordelaise
- Mac & Cheese with black truffle
Full Menu: HERE
Corsair Kitchen & Bar
Days/Times Offered: Monday – Friday; Lunch 11am-3pm
- Summer Salad with grilled peach, blueberry, roasted corn, blue cheese, marcona almond, local lettuce and raspberry vinaigrette
- Cornmeal Crusted Florida Fish Sandwich with cajun remoulade, tomato and jicama slaw on housemade ciabatta served with sweet potato fries
- Miami Spice Burger daily selection crafted with local ingredients
Full Menu: HERE
Days/Times Offered: 7 nights a week, Dinner spots available at 6PM, 6:30PM, 7PM, 7:30PM
- Dim Sum Basket
- Stir-Fried Snapper with Sanpei Sauce
- Black Pepper Beef Tenderloin
- Hakka Noodles with Mushroom and Chives
- Mango Custard
- Wine Flights – $25 – $35
Full Menu: HERE
Jaya at The Setai
- Lunch: Monday-Saturday; 12PM-3:30PM
- Dinner: Sunday-Wednesday; 6PM-11PM
- Chicken Panang with panang curry, chicken, shallots, cilantro and jasmine rice (lunch)
- Branzino Filet with grilled vegetables, lemon and sauce vierge (lunch)
- Wok Fried Beef with flank steak, szechuan sauce, shishito peppers, asparagus, broccolini and bean sprouts (dinner)
- Spiced Cauliflower with turmeric potatoes, masala spices and curry leaves (dinner)
For more Miami Spice participating restaurants, visit MiamiAndBeaches.com.