Uchi Miami is known for its non-traditional Japanese menu, thoughtful presentation and design-centric interiors. Guests can expect excellence with each bite and sip. One cocktail that provides a unique balance of floral notes, citrus and smoke is the Subarashi. Check out the recipe below!
- 1.25 oz mi campo reposado tequila
- 25 oz la luna mezcal
- 1 oz lime juice
- .75 oz hibiscus-lime agave nectar
- Glass – black salt rimmed rocks glass
- Garnish: lime wheel
- Rim ½ glass with black salt.
- Combine ingredients in tin and shake.
- Pour in glass
- Garnish with lime wheel